Chasuble of St Wolfgang Bird

Sorry for the long break between posts, I've had 3 weekends in a row swallowed up by events, and also I may have got a ... little bit ... distracted ... by an embroidery project. OK, so I haven't done any weaving for the last 3 weeks.  And probably won't for another 2 or so, when I finish the first figure in the embroidery and hopefully get it out of my system.

Anyway, here's another figure from the Chasuble of St Wolfgang band.  It's actually the 3rd one I wove; the second one doesn't look so great so I'm going to see how it comes out the second time through before posting it.  But this bird looks pretty much like I was hoping.  Here's the link to the photo of the original on Kopert.  Not sure why this bird is holding a boot.


Comments

  1. I haven't done anything costume-related in months (other than the occasional blog post) so don't feel bad! The bird above looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Anglo-Saxon" Belt

Oseberg Loom

Birka 6