Bliaut cuff #1 - after Philipp of Swabia's caligae



I have finished the first of the 2 bliaut cuffs based on the band from Philipp of Swabia's caligae. Not much more to say from the previous post, although now you can see the small pattern sections that break up the pair of birds.

I also include images 1518 and 1519 from Der Dom zu Speyer (Bildband), Hans Erich Kubach and Walter Haas, of the front and the reverse of the original band.

I also used the information in Des Kaisers letzte Kleider: Neue Forschungen zu den organischen Funden aus der Herschergräbern im Dom zu Speyer when planning this band.


Comments

  1. I love the images you put into your products. I like creating my photos at Dollify

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will give chills down your spine since this specific competition isn’t scripted and subsequently it includes genuine activity and tricks so as to encounter some genuine rush and activity don’t pass up this competition accessible on this site.watch wrestling down

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Anglo-Saxon" Belt

Oseberg Loom

Birka 6